Hill Grove Care Home is a listed, attractive former farmhouse located in the village of Cringleford, just four miles from the centre of Norwich. There is easy access to local facilities in Cringleford as well as the new purpose built Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Hill Grove was built in 1780 by John Ewing on the site of an earlier building destroyed by a village fire in the sixteenth century and has maintained much of its charm and character throughout the refurbishments and improvements made to it by its previous and current owners.
The atmosphere is friendly, with no restrictions other than the consideration for fellow guests. Visitors are always welcome and we encourage the maintenance of close links between residents and their families and friends.
The home is run by the proprietors, together with the Home''s Registered Manager Lynne Brown, the Home''s Care Manager Ashley Webster and a fully experienced and caring staff providing a full 24 hour cover.
While the residents needs will be fully catered for they will be encouraged to be as active and independent as possible, taking part in activities offered by the house or by the local community.
Hill Grove is a Care Home for the Elderly registered for twenty clients.
For further particulars please contact Mrs. L. Brown RM
Registered with The Care Quality Commission
- Accommodation for twenty residents.
- Attractive bedrooms with all essential facilities
- Lounge, Conservatory and separate dining room
- Excellent home cooking
- All dietary needs catered to
- Fully automatic lift to the first floor
- Nurse call system in all rooms
- Telephone point in each room.
- Television aerial point in each room.
- Weekly entertainment organised
- Personal laundry service inclusive
- Library Service
- Other services e.g chiropody, hairdressing not inclusive
- Non Smoking House
We have 2 double rooms and 16 single rooms.
Fees are negotiable and are determined by individual prospective client care needs and accommodation.