Bay Tree House is a gracious Edwardian property standing in a large well laid out garden situated in a prestigious area of Norwich, convenient for the city centre.
The atmosphere is friendly, with no restrictions other than the consideration for fellow guests. Visitors are always welcome and we encourage the maintenance of close links between residents and their families and friends.
The home is run by the proprietors, together with a fully experienced and caring staff providing a full 24 hour cover.
While the residents needs will be fully catered for they will be encouraged to be as active and independent as possible, taking part in activities offered by the house or by the local community.
Bay Tree House is a Care Home for the Elderly registered for sixteen clients.
For further particulars please contact Mrs. S. Hanley RN
Registered with The Care Quality Commission
- Accommodation for sixteen residents.
- Attractive bedrooms with all essential facilities
- Lounge, Conservatory and separate dining room
- Excellent home cooking
- All dietary needs catered to
- Fully automatic lift to the first floor
- Nurse call system in all rooms
- Telephone point in each room.
- Television aerial point in each room.
- Weekly entertainment organised
- Personal laundry service inclusive
- Library Service
- Other services e.g chiropody, hairdressing not inclusive
- Non Smoking House
We have 16 single rooms.
Fees are negotiable and are determined by individual prospective client care needs and accommodation.